1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Finishing first 4*+10 - but which unit?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by OPhelia, Jul 23, 2018.

Who should be my first 4*+10 with merged down 5* skills?

1. Olivia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sophia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Est

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cherche

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  5. Lissa

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

[​IMG]
    What unit do you think would be most useful in AA and how?

Edit:
    Forgot to mention that it's relevant because I'm not sure, yet, what 5* weapons/skills to merge down on them exactly.

My thoughts:

Olivia is pretty fine, just needs her skills upgraded, so just Ruby Sword+ from a Seth and waiting for the right fodder (Fury3, WoM3, Moonbow) would be required.

Sophia is already a butt-saver in AA the way she is but could sure do better with slight upgrades.

With Est & Cherche I have no idea. Maybe just add them to my armored effective pool with their original weapons (would be very cost effective).

Lissa is probably the most expensive to build and I don't have any rare healer fodder for wrazzle-dazzle combo but since it was a thing I wanted a Pain+ + double Savage Blow Healer build. Should I consider her?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Cherche, hammer.

3. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

Agreed.
    Plus Cherche iz best waifu don't @ me on that.

4. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Slaying Hammer, thank you very much.

And if you're considering Passive damage healer, your best bets are Lissa, Maribelle, or Elise. Typically, I'd save the latter two for more aggressive builds than passive damage, so Lissa's probably the best bet. Also, to save on fodder, just refine Pain+ for Dazzling Staff since Lissa's Atk isn't great anyway. Maybe Live to Serve as her B-skill? Still takes 5* fodder but you have better options.