1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Debuffer bh!lyn ?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mukimpo, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

IMG_8851.JPG Hy eveyone, i am seriously thinking of investing on this build (got a spare halloween jakob with bad iv somehow), any thoughts before I execute the sacrifices?

Basically what I am aiming is to be able to Attack without having to escape before next turn comes

Ryoma The High Prince likes this.
  2. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Took the plunge :confused: let's see how this will go
    Update: After some matches this seems to be the optimal build, she is now like a 'formation screwer' turning surviving buffed enemy units into little minions, for instance a 61atk hector debuffed to 42 atk (-19atk) through stacking of atk smoke (-7atk) and panic effect (nullify +6 from hone armor and further -6atk penalty = -12atk) from monstrous bow

Hope this can benefit someone out there who want to try a different bh!lyn build

IMG_8856.JPG
    IMG_8897.JPG
    IMG_8898.JPG

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    Evan likes this.
  3. XRay

XRay Active Member

Friend ID:
    Depends on the mode, but I advise against using debuffing builds in Arena. If you do not kill the enemy, it would charge their Special and could put them into Vantage range.

Rayney_ and Mukimpo like this.
  4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Thanks yeah So far i find this build useful (i have put back sacae's blessing and quickened pulse btw) for situations where she needs to attack but unable to exit the danger zone, it also threw off buff-based teams

5. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

Could be a strategy for PvE enemies you can’t ORKO

6. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Interesting idea... I can see where this could come in handy, I would just hate giving up that speed boost on Lyn. Although she can quite honestly live without it

7. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Necro-ing my own thread shamelessly :p
    My debuffer lyn Got an upgrade, now her monstrous bow has 1 extra mt and the panic effect is now affecting target as well due to weapon upgrade.

Atk smoke seal used instead so that she can still wear her cavalry buffing slot

Over and out hope this helps someone out there!
    IMG_9427.JPG
    IMG_9426.JPG