1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Currently Rerolling

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 5* General, Aug 9, 2017.

1. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks a lot!!

2. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    I know what you mean about getting emotional about wasting orbs I used to feel like that.

3. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    Hi Evan

You know what. I totally caved in today and spent half of my stashed orbs. Almost 150 on the new heroes banner. Luckily it ended quite well, although I was going for Ike and generally pick only one colorless stone in a summon, I picked one of the two remaining, that was on a 4%pity rate. Got a +Atk-Res Lyn. So reliefed. Of course I picked Ike as a free unit afterwards. In this regard I would say its orbs well spent. Thing is I got so into it that I probably would have spent all and if I hadnt gotten anything out of it - well...
    Now its back to one summon session per banner!

4. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Dude, totally know what you mean. Was on a pretty lucky streak on the second summer banner. I spent no more than 60 orbs and got Elise, 2 Xander's and Corrin. Orbs well spent.

I try to get hector, orbs wasted. And dollars wasted Dx

5* General likes this.
  5. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    Thats what made me delete my account back in when the bridal banner was released. I had the feeling if I pay money I wont be even be satisfied if I get some good units. Truth be told it was spur of the moment decision - I felt really bad and deleting seemed the only option, cant really say if I was drunk that day or not :). Anyway, I just mindlessly deleted my account and called it quits - never to touch the game again. At first I didnt really care, did other things, but when I had to send in my switch for repair (wanted to continue Zelda and I couldnt) I felt like trying it again. So I promised myself to stay f2p no matter what. I think I have developed a good mindset for it, and believe it or not, its actually more fun to play this way for me - who would have thought. Hey, its actually my 33rd day back into the game.

6. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    send u a friends request a minute ago, change my name to prince endriu, though.

would be nice!

7. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah there's is a element of fun to staying F2p. I was F2p until recently. I thought that it wouldn't be satisfying at all if I just bought orbs and got what I want, but there's a thrill of having your money on the line that's kinda fun... like gambling haha. But at the same time I don't constantly spend money on this game, so at times, in still collecting orbs like the good old days.

The big draw back for me for p2p is I have a lot of units that I still have to build up. It feels like I can't catch up.

8. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Alright, added you

9. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    Gambling, exactly, thats what I was worried about back in the day, not sooo much about the money spent but rather about how this might evolve.

Thanks for adding me. Hey, we are both tier 16 :) whats your rank?

10. 5* General

5* General New Member

Friend ID:
    Could you add me one more time?

Epic Fail likes this.