1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Close Counter Noire

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by camilla, Nov 28, 2018.

1. camilla

camilla New Member

Friend ID:
    I pulled a +def -hp Summer Noire off of this legendary banner and with +def she reaches 30 def, I figured with refinement and seals she could run CC effectively, so I wanted some suggestions/feedback on how to best do that. Here's my ideas:
    Weapon: Coco Bow+def/slaying bow+def
    Special: Bonfire/Ignis
    A: Close Counter
    B: qr3 maybe? or a breaker
    S: atk/def bond 3 or atk/def +2

or is 33 def too low for a CC build? i might decide to pull for some merges to boost that, though. anyways, any advice is very much appreciated!

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

There are better and cheaper options for CC Archer builds. Check out Leon and Gordin, both of which are in the 3* to 4* pool.

If you have to use Noire for whatever reason, go for Slaying or Guard Bow. Her own Cocobow is an awful idea because that bow grants stats while Noire initiates combat, but CC is a skill that works when the enemy initiates combat on her. For her B, pick qr because 36 base spd is nowhere near fast enough to double some of the meta's common threats. For her S, Atk Def Bond is good because you'll be placing her next to her allies most of the time.

camilla likes this.
  3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

In 1 ½ years I didn't pull Takumi to fodder off and am holding on to the free copy until I get a unit on which I really want to use Close Counter... this will be a unit that is realistic to +10 for f2p.

Unless you spend hundreds of $ each month you should save up rare skills for when you need them (and know enough about the game to do these decisions).

#RIP my only DC fodder on Amelia who I rarely use because I can't merge her up.

4. camilla

camilla New Member

Friend ID:
    yeah, as I was typing I was like, wait cocobow is player phase so that's lazy. but yeah, i think I'd prob do slaying bow. but I do have a CC Leon already, I just happened to have enough CC fodder and I thought she might be neat, though not the most practical. i guess what i'm saying is i definitely don't think she's the best option for CC but i have the fodder and thought she'd be fun. thank you v much for your help! if i end up giving her CC i'll go qr3 and atk/def bond route.

5. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Good luck to you