1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Chars, Team, what you think? ^^

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by tautet, Apr 13, 2017.

1. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    [​IMG]
    (hope The pic worked)

So this is how my highest chars look like and the 3 at The top is my Arena def atm (bevore they added The skill Feature it worked great^^).
    I never get one of my most wanted, but it would be nice if you tell me that my warriors are Not that Bad :D
    I can make more Screenshots of the lower if wanted ^^

So what you think?

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Not sure what are you looking for. Help with Arena? Help with stratum 10? I am going to say the team lacks synergy though the individual units do okay by themselves, except Effie, she kicks lots of ass standalone (just needs help moving around).

Do check the IVs, certain units don't give a shit (Effie), and some units are very sensitive to IVs that can make or break them. Would help to show all your units, maybe you have some sleeper 4*, 3* lying around.

Eirika-Nino-Ninian tandem is very fun if you keep nino buffed and the 3 of them work very well together (but not so separately). Nino can function well and kick ass at 4* if you don't have feathers to promote.

Based on what I see, I'll split your units into categories

Good as they are : Effie, Merric, Julia, Eirika, Ninian, Nino, Karel, Kagero, Ytiki

They do not need alot of skill inheritance to perform at their roles, but skill inheritance makes good units fantastic units. That being said, Merric simply goes from being good to very good (not quite fantastic) because he has competition with Julia and Nino for green tome position. Both Julia and Nino trump him in damage output easily, while he...is tankier than both and can shoot fliers. Karel goes from good to very good, but faces alot of competition for red slot. He starts murdering shit when he hits below 50% hp, but good luck keeping him there. Ytiki needs only minor tweaks to be a cute terror in battle.

Kagero is a unique infantry slayer. And 70% of popular units are infantry. you do the math.

Good units pre-inheritance who lose to better stat-bags : Catria - her default skill set is decent and she requires little modifications, but cordelia and hinoka both come with better offensive stats and brave lance+.

Requires serious modifications and supports to excel : Leo, Roy, Seliph, Lilina, Fae, Nowi, michalis/beruka.

Leo needs horse emblem buffs and Tharja's blade tome to become one-shot terror on a horse, without it, he's verging on trash tier. Roy is very balanced, but it means he lacks any particularly outstanding role. Jack-of-all-traits, but can be modded to be better in whichever role you need him to fulfill. Seliph needs alot of work to go from trash tier to okay. I have yet to see anyone make Seliph really good, and he's like a free win for me in arena. Lilina is like Julia stat-wise but she needs a better tome and skills. Fae really could do with lightning breath+ and someone to get the falchions away from her. Unlike poor Fae, blue Nowi can take swordbreaker or triangle adept to snap the falchions in half.

Michalis and beruka are very similiar, beruka is slightly tankier, but loses alot of offense power. Both are low res slowpokes that get shredded by mages, even blue ones. Requires significant changes to their existing skillsets but they can do very nasty damage if you mod their skillsets to favour that massive def stat. Both do okay if modded, gets crazy with flier emblem support. I did reply to a thread on how to build "flying tank" if either one interests you.

Skill inheritance Fodder : Hawkeye, Rebecca, Florina

hawkeye has deathblow, Rebecca & Florina have darting blow and good assist skill. Sorry just trash tier.

QuickBit and MitsuBlue23 like this.
  3. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    Well...
    I know how FE works, but in heroes it works different with the skills n Stuff ^^

So atm i would like to know which of my warriors to push...
    And the +x/-x Stuff is new to me...

So... Here is the rest... Any ideas? ^^
    I check iv's if someone want to know ^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Locky

I'd be listing units that you may consider training, as well as desirable IVs.

1. Reinhardt - preferably +Atk. -atk flat out sucks for him. He doesnt care abt -spd.
    2. Chrom - preferably +atk. +spd helps decrease the no. of units that can double against him.
    3. Ogma - Preferably +atk. +spd means you can make a fast brave user who may hit x4. -atk sucks ass.
    4. RobinM - preferably +atk, +spd or +def. -atk, -spd are both very damaging.
    5. CorrinM - preferably +spd. Give him darting blow, I suspect it stacks with Yato's +4 spd. Vrooom vrooom.
    6. Nino - preferably +spd. +atk also can work. If she gets -spd, it really sucks. -atk can be overcome with blade tome.

Good Skill Fodders at 4 stars

1. Hinata - Fury 3
    2. Henry - Ignis and Gtomebreaker
    3. Fir - 4* Glacies
    4. Matthew - Hone speed
    5. Florina - darting blow
    6. Niles - Iceberg
    7. Saizo - poison strike
    8. Sophia - fortify res

QuickBit likes this.
  5. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    Reinhard +spd/-res
    Chrom =/=
    Ogma +def/-spd
    RobinM +spd/-def // +hp/-def // +def/-att
    CorrinM +att/-def
    Nino +res/-hp // +def/-spd // +def/-spd

Sounds.... Not perfekt x(

And about the IV's of the big...

Eirika +hp/-spd (anyway fast enaugh? ^^)
    Karel +hp/-res
    Ninian +spd/-def
    Kagero +def/-hp

For example ^^
    If want more IV Informations, ask^^

6. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    Ps: i have about 31k Features ^^

7. Locky

Reinhardt - not best, but viable (your 2nd choice if you don't like RobinM)
    Chrom - its okay to be neutral
    Ogma - thats it, he's brave sword+ fodder
    RobinM +spd/-def (pick this one, its a decent IV)
    CorrinM - this is good IV
    Nino +res/-hp (this is somewhat neutral, viable IV) - 3rd choice

I'm using -hp+res Nino as well, because no better IVs.

Eirika - that's it she is rally/hone/buff bot
    Karel - not best, but viable. that's 50hp you are looking at.
    Ninian - one of her best IVs. keep using her.
    Kagero - this Kagero, put on hold

8. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    >i thought about Sac him to give someone that B skill ^^

>is that sword really worth to spend 20k feathers for it?? °°

>Didn't know he's that good... It's cause The book, does it?

>yay^^ But i have so many 5* swords...

>but she has Not to Bad Attacke skills n Stuff... :/
    Or was that just positiv? (my Englisch is really not perfect ^^)

>i like Karel, but i thought roy wohl be the bettet choise :D good that I didn't Start bevor i saw Tier list xD

REALLY??? But if she Attacks, she do 1 distance... I thought -def is more bad than good ^^

And... Hawkeye and Rebecca are just helpful for the skills they have? I thought they were good :'(

My Arena offensive Team atm is Leo, ninian, Michalis(points) and win about 95% of the extreme fights ^^ (i know just 3 but yeah)

So, you See what i have...
    And I think about pushing one big by skills... My first thought was giving roy sth...

But eirika, Karel, ninian for example Seems more helpful like you said...

Dont know what they should get :D

9. QuickBit

QuickBit Active Member

Friend ID:
    Ninian, Nino, Eirika, and RobinM ...BOOM! A almost decent meta team

10. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    Them of my with that nature? :|
    I'm really Not lucky with such things where i should have some :'(
    Atm i pulled 3 or 4 Times (1 pull = all 5) without any 5*
    That sux ^^

11. Locky

Yes, the team that QuickBit suggested works. I mentioned before, that some units can be viable even without the best natures. +spd helps avoid getting doubled by other units, so you could say speed works as both an offensive and defensive stat.

12. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
    And the next pull without any good -.-

Ok, i try to lvl up Nino and RobinM (with the nature you told).
    I hope both works on 4* :D