1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Brave Celica Build

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Nobodyshero2727, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    So I was lucky enough to get Brave Celica from my 100 orb summoning, and i was wondering what the best build was for her. I was thinking of doing a firesweep build with galeforce and a heavy blade for the seal. the only problem is that i got her -atk and +res, so i dont know if its worth investing. Also i dont want to spend money on trying to summon another one. Does anyone else have any ideas how to build her?

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

-atk IV makes it hard to justify heavy blade, especially when flashing blade exists as a seal. She may want to do double moonbow instead of galeforce so she can at least deal damage instead of falling into the 0x4 meme, multiplied by 2 since she has galeforce. That one time a fully merged brave axe Amelia quadded michalis for 0dmg, survived his counter, then proceeded to repeat exactly just that because galeforce went off would be embarrassing if it happened to celica.

3. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

There's plenty of time to pull more with fresh Orbs in the next 21 days. Maybe you get a better IV one with some luck. So I would wait until banner ends and then decide what to build.