1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Best IV for Abel and Chrom

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by RetroReactive, Feb 21, 2017.

1. RetroReactive

RetroReactive Member

I have a four star Abel and Chrom that I've recent got to level 20 and am able to check their IV but was wondering what the best IV would be for them?

For dps chars its usually speed and atk but I don't think of either of them dps heroes so should I hope for health/def/res?

2. friednublet

friednublet Member

Friend ID:
    As I've mentioned in another thread, you won't be able to check their IVs based on their lv 20 stats because stat gain in between levels are random. Even if two characters will end up with exactly identical stats at lv 40, they can and will likely have different stats at any other lv.

Perhaps you have a way of checking IVs at lv 20 that we don't know about but as far as I am aware there is no way to do so.

3. RetroReactive

RetroReactive Member

Yes in the unlock potential screen.

4. Striker

Striker Member

Abel works as a decent tank cause his special and hes a calvary unit so its easy to initiate with him. If thats how your using him then defense stats may be better. But in general spd is the best stat cause getting doubled is devasting.

5. andr3174

andr3174 Active Member

My opinion abel is best with +hp/def/res and -speed since he can easily get his special ready with brave lance and swordbreaker also he destroy any sword unit getting a guranteed x4 hits and after that his special is ready so he can tank too.

BTW for checking 4* IV's in the unlock potential page dont forget that those stats are with your current weapon and not the 5* one.

6. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Chrom needs that +spd IV because he is slow as molasses and +spd helps a tad to avoid being doubled by a handful of units who aren't too fast.