1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Beating ursula infernal.

Discussion in 'General' started by 4dbest, Jun 7, 2018.

1. 4dbest

4dbest Member

Units L Ryoma 20 res 24 def vantage 3 dd3 seal basic kits 3rd not necessary

S Corrin repo fury or atk 3 Desperation fortify fliers( she actually just fortify and shoot once) seal any

New Yr Camilla 38 def refine ta( not necessary) swrd brk ward flier seal drive atk 2

Elinicia basic kit dblow flier skil 3rd hone atk2 any might do seal driv def 2

Position start elincia top mid scorin bot camilla ryt is ryoma.Ryoma move ryt bot align with grn horse elincia move to ryoma position to spur seal. Ryoma damage Ursula kills grn horse armor wom to bot. Now move Ryoma damage the ninja at top ryt. Scorrin repo camilla camilla go to top lure the ninja.Move Elincia below camilla safe location.Now ursula atk Ryoma she dies with vantage. nxt move ryoma kill ninja at top most.Then move elincia below corrin to lure ninja bot the red horse will chase ryoma at top.Ninja atk Elincia.Elincia kill ninja.Scorrin finally moves from her location atk the horse And ryoma finishes it.Now green armor is left.

OPhelia likes this.
  2. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

I thought you're doing this to help me. I don't have NY!Camilla :/
    Thx anyways.

3. 4dbest

4dbest Member

New yr camilla does nothing just tank the ninja by placing her at top any red flier will do i will try with palla

4. 4dbest

4dbest Member

the horse does not chase ryoma now you need a unit with wom to tank that red horse for ryoma maybe a blue flier with wom or palla with closed def

5. 4dbest

4dbest Member

It could still work palla 4 closed def seal and elincia with dragback or hit and run

6. 4dbest

4dbest Member

yeah it works palla goad fliers and dragback make sure palla is at back of green armor dont let her atk elicia finishes it

7. 4dbest

4dbest Member

she wom at ryoma then put her back of armor knight