1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Armor Emblem Build Discussions

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Primetime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Primetime

Primetime Member

Because Fliers shouldn't have all the fun :)

I think this is a great idea started by @Nobodyshero2727 .

For those who love armor units, seeing each other's builds can be super helpful and fun. Here are two I am very proud of. (Both seals need completion yet).

Effie is mainly enemy phase, whereas Hector can play enemy phase or initiate with Brave Fighter. Both thrive on quick specials too. Effie needs a Berkut Lance to be finished. I'd like to take credit for her, but @Locky gave me the build suggestion.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mukimpo likes this.
  2. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Woww nice looking units there @Primetime ! Your effie is out of this world!

Alright from my end I have a mixed phase h!jakob with brazen atk/def to maximize his bonfire damage.

His usage is basically to let enemy atk him once (which he will counter twice due to qr seal) to get into brazen zone.
    And then the fun begins where he got ‘brazen’ed and quad atk (brave bow and bold fighter combo).

The max damage from him would be when you managed to trigger a double bonfire as per attached video (killing a very high def lukas with fortress def and sacrew cowl)
    B914F7EB-9401-4F56-B7EE-AE67D1B6C2EF.jpeg

2nd in line is black night with steady breath special (got to +2) and quick riposte, making his black luna special proc everytime he got attacked, alternatively aether will work as well if replenishing hp takes priority
    144AF61C-D312-4661-833D-B98BC7E4B4FA.jpeg

Primetime likes this.
  3. Primetime

Primetime Member

Envious of your Jakob.

Do you use Armor March at all? I've been experimenting with Effie (Fortify Armor + Armor Boots), Zelgius (Fortify Armor), Hector (Armor March), Dancer (Drive Res). I can tank/counter on enemy phase and initiate on player phase. Versitile.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

For team setup yes armor march for sure (i used h!henry for this and also as hard counter to blue mages), given him owl tome as he will most likely positioned near teammates.

Not sure about armor boots though, the hp condition is kind of limiting especially with armored as their use mostly involved with getting hit.
    FDAC8625-56E2-4922-AA64-E1476BDADB95.jpeg

5. Primetime

Primetime Member

Hey @Mukimpo, have you tried Quickened Pulse on Black Knight for single-map play or an arena defense team? I put it on Steady Breath Zelgius, and Black Luna automatically activates on 1st counter.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  6. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

I used quick riposte skill (hit twice on counter) in b slot so that black luna will activate on his 2nd hit of counter :)

I kept distant def seal on to patch his res

7. Nankaina

Nankaina Member

Don't have my phone nearby, but I'll just go ahead and write my favorites out:

Black Knight (+1)
    Alondite / Brave Sword
    Life and Death
    Vantage / QR
    Ward Armor / Panic Ploy
    Swap
    Black Luna
    Heavy Blade

Halloween Henry (+2)(Res/HP)
    Gronnraven
    Triangle Adept
    Lancebreaker (those pesky Fjorms)
    Armor March
    Reposition
    Glacies
    Res Ploy

Halloween Jakob (Atk/HP)
    Brave Bow
    Death Blow
    Wary Fighter
    Fortify Armor
    Pivot
    Ignis (to be changed)
    Armored Boots

Winter Robin (Def/Atk)
    Tannenboom(atk)
    Brazen Atk/Spd
    Vantage
    Armor March
    Reciprocal Aid
    Bonfire
    Atk Smoke

Honorable Mentions:
    Amelia with Fury (54/40 offensive stats!)
    4*+2 Effie with Brave Blow set

Mukimpo and Primetime like this.