1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Armor Defense

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Primetime, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Primetime

Primetime Member

Hello all. I have not been getting any defense points with my main team, which is an armor squad. I have put together a new defense team, and am wondering if anyone may be able offer any tips on how to make it better. A couple of quick notes, I do plan on future merges with Effie and Soren. I am also sharing the QR seal and DD seal with this team and my main team to conserve coins. I do also wonder if armor boots would be better on Effie. Fjorm's Ally support is from Black Knight, who is not on this team.

Here are the pics of my team and a pick of my barracks in case any other units might be better. I do have more 5*s to develop. Thank you so much for your insights.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Mukimpo likes this.
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Armor teams are normally fairly easy to beat in arena, especially if you're not spamming DC+armor march. They're slow, your enemy can take their time to set up for the kill.

Your current team is looking a bit nicer. I suggest giving Effie Berkut's Lance+ instead, and Armored Boots to increase her mobility. Don't use Desperation in arena defense: smart players know not to lower Soren's HP enough to ever allow him to activate Desperation. Lancbreaker or even axebreaker works better. Wings of Mercy on Olivia is fine because it can catch people off guard if they're not checking for her skills.

3. Primetime

Primetime Member

Thanks Rubi.