1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

An idea for the site(s)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Evan, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    @NeoCHI

Hi everyone. This is just an idea. Not sure if I’m the first to think of this or not. Would love input.

So as I’m sure most of us are all aware, Fireemblemheroesforum.com is not the only website created by Mr. NeoCHI. There’s quite a few forums for different games, all with varying amounts of activity.

Some of these websites have very great communities, even if they’re fairly small in some cases. And I am proud to be part of this one. It’s great to be part of an online community full of people who are passionate about the same game I am, and be able to help and learn from each other. That is something very valuable about this forum. (Same for some of the other ones.)

That being said, fire emblem heroes isn’t the only game I play. And obviously a lot of us play other games as well. For me personally, I’ve been playing Pokémon Go a lot more often because Fire Emblem was slow for awhile. Maybe some people are in the same boat, or maybe some people hopped onto another game for awhile.

With that in mind, I’m wondering if it would be worth it to combine all the forums into one (if that were possible somehow.) I think the overlap might lead to an ultimately larger community. Maybe some people are only interested in discussing one game, but I think a lot are interested in several games that NeoCHI has created a forum for.

Perhaps the SEO in it is one reason that there are several separate forums?

This is just an idea that popped into my head while I was at work. I also thought of it when I discovered the Pokémon Go forum by NeoCHI.

What do you all think?

2. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

3. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    What :eek: this is the first I’m hearing of this