1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

All-Dragon Build Advice

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by JoeTheLB03, Aug 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. JoeTheLB03

JoeTheLB03 New Member

Hi all,

So for some fun I have decided to make an all drsgon team for hyper offense to use for giggles. Just wanted some advice on my selections and some build suggestions for the members I put forward.

Currently I have:
    Y!Tiki
    Nowi
    Fell Robin (M)
    L!Robin (F)

I think the robins work together well from experience and I have some good builds for them already but it's the other two mainly.

Thanks for all help and I will answer any queries asap!

Evan likes this.
  2. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Seems good to me. You have all the colors covered. You could use guidance or something for the 2 robins

3. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

All of your dragons need to have Quick Riposte (besides Robin, who has Vengeful Fighter AND Distant Counter), some means of counterattacking regardless of distance (only Y-Tiki needs Lightning Breath or Distant Counter), and also a really strong special proc. If you have those, you should have no worries, really.

4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

If you have delthea (blue tome) her dark aura tome has hone dragon effect to it

And if you could inherit fortify dragons from either ninian or m kana that will be a good support skill :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  5. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Dark Aura is not hone dragons, it only gives atk, not spd. Also it doesn't only limit to dragons. Regardless, if OP wants to run full dragon squad, Delthea doesn't fit here. She's not a dragon.

YTiki either wants Lightning Breath+, or Distant counter on her A slot. If you run DC on A slot, I suggest using her exclusive weapon Breath of Fog. Like death said, she really wants quick riposte on her B slot, C and S slots are flexible.

Nowi keeps her Lightning breath. A slot should ideally take Steady Breath. If not, Fury or Triangle Adept will do. B slot is quick riposte again, you might start to realize dragon sets are pretty derivative, but unfortunately that's how it is unless you can spend money to get cool stuff on them. Back on topic, C and S slots are flexible.

Fell Robin Male (or we call him GrimaM) is easy to build because his base kit is already superb. Keep everything, put Steady Breath or something cheap like Atk+3 on A slot. S slot is flexible.

Lastly for GrimaF, replace Cancel Affinity with you guessed it: Quick Riposte. Keep her weapon and A slot. Her C slot res smoke is a great skill too, you should keep it. S slot is flexible, but Evan's suggestion for Guidance is a great idea, that's how I built my GrimaF.

For the C slots, as Mukimpo said, if you have Kana M from the grand hero battle, you can kill him for fortify dragons.

JoeTheLB03 likes this.
  6. JoeTheLB03

JoeTheLB03 New Member

Thanks for all your help so far, I just have one more question.

What specials should I be running? I currently run Moonbow on F!Grima and Ignis on M!Grima. The others aren't set in stone yet.

Thanks again!

7. Rubi

Moonbow for quick procs, Bonfire or Ignis for big damage.

8. JoeTheLB03

JoeTheLB03 New Member

Also

Ok, last thing, I promise is there any objections to me slapping sword breaker 3 onto my Nowi since I have discovered a weakness in the team to a specific set of annoying swords... Stupid Falchion ruining my plans...

Thanks again!!!

9. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

no objections, its a valid move if falchions trouble you alot.

10. Rubi

Swordbreaker on the B or Triangle Adept on the A should be enough to help you survive against Falchions.