1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Aether Raids map sharing

Discussion in 'General' started by Rubi, Nov 10, 2018.

1. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

I see. I'll try something else then.

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Here's what I have, though I am debating if Legendary Ephraim with galeforce and Lunge or Pass would be more troll than Swordhardt right there. The whole purpose is either to screw you (because both azuras will dance Vero + Rein) if you try to bait (and leaving your remaining units to deal with a boosted Vero + rein (thanks to her staff prf effect), or force you to waste turns breaking the structures on the right to safely hit Azura.

QuickBit likes this.
  3. xchan

xchan Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is mine. Using horse emblem right now but I'm considering switching to tanky miracle/pavise builds in the future and try to stall for the 7 turns. Would that be possible?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  4. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Locky, can a Cecilia with TA Raven or any TA Raven in general bait and tank Vero on the right side, right where the gravity trap is? Your units can't destroy your own structures so Rein cannot sneak in.

Opening up the place there, maybe remove feh statue can allow rein to go in for the kill.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  5. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

hey Rubi, interesting observation, though so far the people who all raid my aether happily break everything on the right (including the owl) with Blyn/Rein or Vero with dancer (takes on average 3 turns of them doing nothing but shooting buildings and dancing away).

I'll move the owl away and report back how it goes.

6. Blackno2

Blackno2 Elise Mod(e): Activate!!! Staff Member

Friend ID:
    I realized that it's hopeless investing in defense wins without the proper units fully merged, so here's my defense team now.

[​IMG]

xchan likes this.
  7. xchan

xchan Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do you guys think something like this could stall the 7 turns?

All of them would have Svalinn Shield, Wary Fighter, Harsh Command and Ward armor (except one of the Surtrs, who'd keep his C skill. Sheenas would be weaponless so they can't be EP'd. A fifth unit could be placed under the healing structure if I decide to buy that upgrade.

For specials I was thinking a defensive one. Miracle would have been great, but the 5 cooldown makes it too slow, so Pavise/Aegis would have to work. As for seals, I guess the fortress ones for Sheenas, and DD, CC or Brazen atk/res for Surtrs.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  8. QuickBit

QuickBit Active Member

Friend ID:
    Lilina exsists, Pain healers wreck you, red tri-adept (Alfonse refine meme dream). It’s also really easy to just go right and pick people off over a building.

I like your stall plan tho, so I’ll offer you A very stally build I’m havig decent results with in AR (yes, he tanks Lilina).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  9. xchan

xchan Active Member

Lilina's chill res is countered by harsh command, giving someone +7 extra res. That + the ward stacking should be enough to make them survive the hit.

As for pain healers, the healing building will counter it a bit. If I upgrade it in the future, it should be able to heal more.

Can TA Alfonse OHKO any of them? Like with Lilina, the main goal is to survive OHKO, so it requires 2 turns or a dancer to kill each of them. With a dancer they will need 4-5 turns, leaving only 2 to position and deal with the obstacles and traps.

Still not enough?

10. QuickBit

QuickBit Active Member

Friend ID:
    You’re right, Lilina takes a dancer to kill in one phase (with a max res build and buffs on Sheena), but that also weakens the rest of the team by removing a ward. Killing wards speeds up TTK for the rest of the team. Buffs, multiple dancers (I’ve seen plenty of Lilina +3 dancer teams), and specials make her even more of a pain to survive.

TA Alfonse is a joke suggestion. While he can’t OHKO (he can with brazen(s) and a special) he could still win on his own. Your team doesn’t deal much (sometimes any) damage to Tri-Alfonse outside of Surtrs turn start 20 (or 40 with both), which procs his Brazen(s).

Pain healers can deal at least 24 to the team every turn (48 with dancer). Upgraded Tower heals for 15. It’s not hard to overpower when the enemy deals over x3 more damage than you can heal every turn.

11. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

[​IMG]
    So far this is working well
    [​IMG]

Edit:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 9:00 AM