1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on Priscilla

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Beastmode, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm seeking some advice for my horse team. I love my Xander, Reinhardt, and Frederick, but I struggle with Priscilla. The setup posted is the main build I use (support) Any suggestions to improve her (or my other units for that matter)? And I don't have to keep a support build on her either. Just hoping to kick around some ideas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Priscilla looks fine. I'm more curious about Frederick, he's nowhere near fast enough to double common meta threats so idk how useful Swift sparrow is. Why not Sturby Blow or Brazen Atk Def?

3. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

Good to hear I'm not far off on how Priscilla was coming along.

I ran with chill defense + sturdy blow for a while on Frederick. When I pulled Clive last legendary banner? I transitioned to this speed build with darting blow seal and now the ss seal. He isn't the fastest, but he hits 38 speed with lull and ss - potentially 48 with buffs. I'm tier 19 in AR and 19-20 in Arena, so being able to double armors is really nice. The next skill I'm saving for is ruptured sky. I want to give it to Frederick, so he is effective against armor, beast, and dragon.

4. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

with that phat def, Bonfire will be stronger all round versus taking ruptured sky.

Beastmode likes this.
  5. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

I pulled legendary Eliwood today. Now I'm thinking, "Holy crap. Frederick with Bonus Doubler buff!"