1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

A Slot For Linde?

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Gaodzilla, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Active Member

Friend ID:
    so if you guys know what gamepress is, and went to the Q And A recently, you'll probably see my post. This is a copy paste from i, so don't expect anything different.

So Linde. An elusive unit that's an ABSOLUTE powerhouse, but only sports like one build, Desperation. Now this may sound redundant with LaD being so popular, it's expensive. Fury have IKO better uses, say for this Ryoma I have. So I was wondering besides these, would something like Deathblow be worth it? This is a plus speed, minus Attack Linde.

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Linde wants to kill things even better, and is so good at desperation it really cuts her effectiveness to sport anything else. She is arguably strongly "min-maxed" stat-wise towards desperation build (which is best with high atk, spd and shitty stats everywhere else). Fury boosts her survivability a bit, as well as help her get into desperation range easier. Fury is very popular, so people generally recommend A slot that also boosts her speed so she remains ahead of the curve.

Gaodzilla and QuickBit like this.
  3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

If yours has a blade tome, her atk stat when buffed would be through the roof anyways, I suggest Swift Sparrow (yet another expensive skill), or Darting Blow to ensure doubling even the fastest of units.

QuickBit likes this.
  4. MitsuBlue23

MitsuBlue23 Member

Friend ID:
    I'm currently using LnD on mine atm but you could go with Fury which is more reliable since it buffs up all her stats and works well with Desperation which harmonizes with Fury's damage recoil and better than paired with LnD. Swift Sparrow is a good choice, but harder to come by.

Linde is pretty fast on her own and the other 3 will boost not just her speed, but attack too, so I'm actually not a huge fan of Darting Blow but it's a good choice if you don't have the previous 3 mentioned.

QuickBit likes this.
  5. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Moderator Staff Member

Friend ID:
    I had life and death in my Nino, and recently added fury. I am liking fury a whole lot better!