1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

News 9th May - Genealogy Banner

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, May 7, 2018.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Lene looks to be the most likely demotion, considering neither her nor her parents were plot-relevant compared to Ishtar and Ares, and she's the only one without a prf weapon. I would be amused if Ares demoted while his father Eldigan remained 5* only though.

[​IMG]
    Stats of the 4 new soon-to-be playable units here.

Loptyr's Tome : Grants Res+3. Skills with "effective against dragons" are effective against unit. If foe has no skills with "effective against dragons," inflicts Atk-6 on foe during combat

Julius skills are : Draconic Aura, Guard and Atk Ploy. I hope you enjoy being uber mage tank, at least until Naga tomes show up.

Outside of the banner units and Julius being added, we have new OCs - Surtr's subordinate Helblindi, and Nifl siblings Yglr and Hrid.

New Refines

Clair the Blue Caeda: Rhomphaia: 16 Might, 1 Range, Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Effective against armored and cavalry foes. If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.

Camilla: Camilla's Axe: 16 Might, 1 Range, If unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry or flying ally, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry or flying ally, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat. Grants Atk/Spd+3 to cavalry and flying allies within 2 spaces during combat.

Corrin (Male): Yato: 16 Might, 1 Range, Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. If unit is within 2 spaces of support partner, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to that ally during combat.

Masked Marth, Chrom and Lucina (the awakening falchion trio) now have access to Exalt Chrom's Sealed Falchion.

Arena Update
    • The chain bonus in Arena has been reduced to five wins, down from seven. Arena Assault does not change.
    • Chain rewards are now implemented for Arena. These can only be obtained once per Arena season and grant a varying amount of rewards for successive wins, including Sacred Coins, Feathers, Orbs, Refining Stones, and Arena Medals. With this change, Offense rewards are no longer given out. However, the chain rewards will still give more rewards overall.
    • Bonus allies will now be given a stat boost similar to the bonus units in the Tempest Trials (HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4).
      • Stat boosts are not factored in when being paired with matches, and thus will not inflate your score.
      • Opponents using bonus units will not have the bonus applied to them.
    New Arena Rotation : Ares, Lene, Ishtar, KanaM*, RobinF*, Ike, Shiro, Klein, Amelia, Anna*.

*These are free units, two are free GHBs, Anna is just Anna.

Misc

Tap battles give HM, to get 5 HM, you have to clear the last stage of Hard Mode. Its only 2HM+ (it varies based on S, A, B or C grade). TLDR : shitty way to earn HM.

Rival domains enemies will no longer attack when warping to different bases. The same enemies will now appear every time. Enemy brigades have been increased to 40 units instead of 20 so they don't cycle back to the same bunch that fast.

Takumi gets both close counter and threaten speed at 5*.

"Adjustments to enemy strength and other changes will be implemented." I wish I knew what this entails. My guess is making things easier.

Source : https://nf.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8i2qrx/version_250_update_megathread_5818/
    https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-050818-genealogy

Inform me if I missed anything. Also, don't care abt tutorial updates, we're way past that.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

3. Nobodyshero2727

Nobodyshero2727 Member

Friend ID:
    My summoning session for this banner and then a special bonus at the end:
    Ishtar is awesome

Evan likes this.
  4. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    New weapon refines are always nice. I currently have the Falchion with the special ability on my Masked Marth. I’ll have to see if sealed Falchion will be better. What do you think?

F2C9FD4E-5A03-4315-A7AD-0CB5B51940CF.png

5. Locky

imo, the sealed falchion isn't so much better that its worth spending divine dew. Stick to the OG refine.

6. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    What if I have dew to spare?

7. Locky

I said that it isn't worth the dew. Keep your dew for something else.

Evan likes this.