1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 8th Sept Mini-Tempest Trial

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    This time, we have big daddy Hector as the boss of this mini-tempest in Nergal's map, and I do quite like how the FEH map is a really good replica of the original map in spite of FEH's map restrictions due to size.

Quickened Pulse only at 6k score, more Masked Marths, and distant def 1 seal are really good prizes for a shorter tempest that lasts for 1 week.

This is Tempest Hector :
    [​IMG]

And this is Flying Hector (or so that's what I keep telling myself):
    [​IMG]
    Close enough, no?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Omuno likes this.
  2. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
  3. Deya

Deya New Member

Friend ID:
    I found this team useful to end TT deathless: already a marriage (S pair) Eirika and Nino, Ninian to bonus and Reinhardt. Nino should take a hit or so before last team to get in desperation range and blow Hector away

4. Omuno

Omuno Member

Friend ID:
    Have a like Locky, because of that glorious Michalis.

But Locky, who is paired with Mr Michalis?

Anyway, I half expecting new free units from Tempest trials, but we got lucina again, its okay though, free +1 lucina.

And now that we got Distant def as a seal, what's the next one you guys want to see as a seal?

5. Locky

haha, thanks for the like. To answer your questions :

1. Caeda, because she got one job - fortify fliers buffbot permanently glued to his back.
    2. I suppose it was because there were people who were sad about missing out on QP seal and masked lucina, and this is a mini-tempest and not a full fledged 2 weeks tempest.
    3. Maybe windsweep seal? Just a guess.

To throw in another crackpot theory guess, this mini-tempest is a testing ground for a shortened tempest based on feedback from how 2 weeks felt like a grind, so we kinda get to compare how 2 weeks tempest feels like compared to 1 week, all in one month.

6. xchan

xchan Active Member

I think they are testing a way for them to give us reruns of old TT without forcing us to grind again, but if this is also a test for the main TT, its really welcome.

However, TT being one week short will conflict with VG as that also runs for one week but has crappy rewards in comparition (similar feather count, no seals and only a small amount of orbs). They will have to revitalize them to make them appealing.

And to answer Omuno's question. Now that distant def is a thing, heavy blade has become my top priotririty (although steady breath might take its place, that skill is awesome)

7. Locky

8. Pookkachan

Pookkachan Member

9. Locky

I don't heal at all. Its kill or be killed. Hinoka lost a chunk of HP because Eldigan in tempest is really tanky and hits hard, and everything else not Eldigan/Gray, Ruby sword users (this is where Hinoka comes in) and Hector generally hits Michalis for less than 5hp, and 50% of the tempest cast deals 0 dmg to him (summoner bonus + Caeda fortify fliers/ally support + spur def seal, which bring his def up from 35 to 46).

Pookkachan likes this.