1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 7th Sept - Eirika and Ephraim BHB

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Infernal map is here, as is the Eirika and Ephraim banner featuring Eirika, Ephraim and Seth! The incestuous duo are cheating with charged up specials straight up the first turn!

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Friend ID:
    It's actually easy when you have Bow Lyn, since she has good res and can tank one mage.
    Did it with Reinhardt, Bow Lyn (Brave Bow), Camus and Olivia.

Positioned Bow Lyn so that she could reach the ninja and got a Hone from Reinhardt. First took out the ninja, Olivia danced her and Lyn took out the green mage. Afterwards, Reinhard & Camus repositioned Olivia out of reach. Lyn tanked the blue mage and then it was easy. Reinhardt took out the sword and Eirika, Lyn cleaned up the rest of the family...

3. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

F2P run with no inheritance is here for those interested.

Credits to Yorotsruuu

Mukimpo likes this.
  4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Ahh managed to get infernal win, the key for me is apparently to do a hit and run at the beginning (cavalry attacks, then getting danced, then use reposition, another dance to go back to safety), and hone atk works great in my case to ensure ohko, one thing i noticed is that enemies are powerful and i literally can't afford getting hit by any of them IMG_7580.JPG

5. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Wow thats a very weird ai reaction there at the beginning, eirika tried to attack clive instead of ephraim doing it

6. Syrus

Syrus Active Member

Yeah, bow Lyn is a lifesaver here. Mine's neutral and summoner-supported (and was within spitting distance of supported Camus at all times) so she could tank both mages. Either Xander or Camus (can't remember who, I think it was Camus) ate the dude with the dagger, Camus for sure put down the sword guy. Reinhardt set up Eirika the bomb

7. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Omg love the gba music when you initiate combat with them!

8. Jimmy

Jimmy Member

Friend ID:
    I used Olwen instead of Reinhardt. It also works.

Olwen kills red cavalry, dance, reposition, sing to safety.
    Next turn quadelia kill all 3 ranged units on the left with dance and song.
    The rest is just picking both of them off without letting them touch me. Pretty easy.