1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

5* +spd - def Hana - input wanted

Discussion in 'Heroes & Skills' started by Rukfit, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Rukfit

Rukfit Member

Hi everyone,

So as the thread title says, I have a 5* Hana with one of the best possible IVs.

I'm on the fence as to whether I want to do some serious investing in her or not. I have enough lower grade Hanas to get her to +7 and have the feathers for it too. Is she worth the investment and the cost?

I'm considering a few build options for her, such as a fairly standard brave build with desperation and BA seal.

Could also refine her default weapon to deal with all the armoured units in arena. To do that I may give her fury rather than LnD to give her a bit of bulk so she can survive a counter attack.

Of course Wo Dao or firesweep sword could make viable options as well.

What do you all think?

2. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

all are viable options depending on what you want her to fight and what you see in arena. The journey to +10 is a hefty cost so you'd better like and enjoy the unit along the way. If you run into generally infantry enemies, probably firesweep. If armored enemies, then clearly its the armorsmasher/fury build.