1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 31st December - New Year's Banner

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

These are the new units for the banner replacing Christmas banner when it leaves. Skillsets below.

Takumi (Infantry Dagger)
    • Kagami Mochi+ (12mt) - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
    • Moonbow
    • Atk/Res Bond 3
    • Bowbreaker 3
    Azura (FLYING DANCER BITCHES)*:
    • Hagoita+ (14mt) - Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces. Yet another Meme Axe for Michalis
    • Sing
    • Earth Dance 3
    • Hone Fliers
    Corrin (Infantry Archer):
    • Hama Ya+ (12mt) - Effective against flying foes. Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces.
    • Rally Def/Res
    • Attack/Def +2
    • Spur Def/Res 2
    Camilla (Flier Sword):
    • Kadomatsu+ (14mt) - Grants Def/Res+2 during combat to allies within 2 spaces.#
    • Draconic Aura
    • Spd/Def Bond 3
    • Ward Fliers
    *If you do not fear me now, you will soon...if I actually do get one.
    #Our first joke sword finally arrived after a grand total of SEVEN seasonal axes (Asides from my memechalis axe collection, Urdr and Hagoita makes the tally 7).

Mukimpo likes this.
  2. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    First seasonal sword weapon ._. I want it! And not that I’m conplaining, but how come every single Camilla variant is a flier?

3. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

Cus she's already a flier in fates? Every variant of Lucina is infantry too.

4. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Superb art! But the stats seems just ok and lack of any meta-shaking skills

I’d only go for kimono azura, flying dancer ftw!

5. Pookkachan

Pookkachan Member

Seasonal green tome. 4/4. The rest of the seasonal characters, 2/lost count. Seems to me it is a reach to pull anyone for me. I want Azura so than I can put Hinoka to the bench.

6. KyleTron

KyleTron Active Member

Friend ID:
    Yeah, I’ll shoot for Azura like everyone who’s got half a brain, er, I mean has a Flyer Emblem team... oops. Camilla for the same reason, and also I guess Camillawing is a thing now. *shrug* And both Takumi and Corrin look rad, so I wouldn’t turn them down.

Over all I’m glad that we’re getting less op special characters. It at least appeals to the collectors side of my enjoyment of this game. I like the rArity system, and using cool looking and favorite special characters. But then ‘pimping’ them out myself. While getting a high ranking kit for a top tier character and wrecking with them is nice, I like the idea of being able to individualize each do0d.

To me, this banner looks like three (four??) solid and well rounded characters. Artistically, graphically and efficiently. Tactically Azura is an obvious boon for flier teams. Note really that niche anymore with so many amazing flifu (waifu + fly is...??) units now that it makes it easy to make fun flying fighter formations. Forever. Oh, forget it...

End of Line

7. Locky

@Pookkachan , Azura is not a green tome, but green axe user.

@KyleTron , this banner has 3 units, Corrin is NOT on the banner.

Evan likes this.
  8. KyleTron

KyleTron Active Member

Friend ID:
    I understand that, Lockey. I was commenting more on the data mined info making it seem like there would be 4. But it’s good to clarify that’s is indeed the case, thank you.

End of Line

9. Pookkachan

Pookkachan Member

I know and that is why I have accept my fate that I am not getting her.

10. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    So what are they gonna do with Corrin!?

11. Locky

I'll just leave this here since I was bored, and pissed over spending 200 orbs for this pity breaker.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Mukimpo likes this.
  12. KyleTron

KyleTron Active Member

Friend ID:
    Snagged a +spd -ATK Camilla and a +def -ATK azura. I haven’t been able to bring myself to enter colorless hell of Takumi quite yet...

End of Line

Pookkachan and Mukimpo like this.
  13. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

I got 2 5* cain pity breakers, what kind of luck is this!!! Gahhh

Anyway trying to snipe for flying azura as well really want to combine with armor team wih guidance seal like my enemy here 7A1FD6C3-6467-43BD-BAC3-38D7343E4CAA.jpeg

14. KyleTron

KyleTron Active Member

Friend ID:
    I like that idea and am using it on my H!Nowi. I’ve got Airzura on my team as well, she’s such a good unit. Very versatile.
    Sorry to hear about those pity breakers, Mukimpo. I just lost a 5% on the Radiant Dawn banner to god damn idiot faced stupid Leon!! *shakes head*

End of Line