1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 2nd June - Camus GHB

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Camus GHB is here! Woo hoo blue lance distant counter unit! inb4 RobinF solos this! Wolf tome finally has a good use! Damn that red cav mage, but I'm still going to try for a michalis solo. Also plot relevant to get those two to face off. Lastly, badass battle music.

When he does come along, feel free to post asking for help, or to show your solutions!

F2P completion Videos:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6eszd3/f2p_3_clearing_lunatic_camus/

source : https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/870175370808446976
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6el5m2/camus_ghb_map_and_enemies/

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Ragnell_Slayer and Cloudedstrife like this.
  2. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

Can't wait to see what he's got. Initial thought: try to get at red mage separately with robin. Should be able to pick the other 4 off easily enough with Mr. Hector and some red mage activity of my own. What I don't like is AI red mage in back, but Hector can use swap to get out of the fray if I need.

There is always this too: buff the piss out of Hector and let him go to work :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. Locky

Screenshot_2017-06-02-15-29-51.png
    Come line up for a dose of getting axed in face!

Mukimpo likes this.
  4. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

This was actually one of the harder GHB for me.

5. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Im struggling :/ what's strong against cavalry team?

6. Locky

as you can clearly see, flier team. Feel free to post your team, and we see how we can help you. I've added two youtube videos done with 3* units on the 1st main post, so you could take a look to get ideas.

Mukimpo likes this.
  7. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Thank you! Just saw the video i got flyers but never got a chance to develop them...looks like its grinding time!

8. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

phew finally beaten lunatic olivia was somehow my secret ingredient

Beastmode likes this.
  9. Beastmode

Beastmode Active Member

Dude nice!

10. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Yeah burned too many stamina for the trial and errors but looks like killing camus in one turn was the key (this is where olivia helped kudos to @Locky on his 3 star guide), and my good old wrys keeping everyone alive

11. Locky

To quote myself...(what am I, crazy?), I have been totally wrong about this! Asides from Camus himself, two axe cavalry units also come equipped with Grani's shield, and everyone but Camus has high resistance (and low defense), so wolf tomes are useless in this GHB, contrary to expectations. Some have been taken by surprise by the double goad and ward cavalry buffs and find that their Ninos have been unable to hit Camus twice (unless equipped with darting blow or a +spd Nino with Fury 3 or spd +3). Pass 3, that stupid skill which has been dismissed and laughed at, now terrorizes and ambushes unfortunate mages who think they are safe at the back!

Lastly, 2 cooldown on Miracle for that stupid mounted healer when it was meant to be 6 (because rehabilitate).

tl:dr, this GHB definitely upped the difficulty compared Lloyd and this was fun for me.

@Mukimpo, the videos were collected from other FEH players, so I do not own the videos, I merely share them to help others get ideas. I finally got down to making my video below, but its more for fun than...actually useful, i think.

Due to the sheer number of buffs going on (unlike Narcian), Michalis will get buffs from his bitches flying flunkies to even the odds. And so Michalis "Solos" Everything, with buffs.

12. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Lol that michalis thunder special in the vid decimated all enemies!

I used a very strong red sword (ike) pimped with bride cordelia atk spd buff as a bait (for camus) and kept him healed

When camus came i just ensure that he dies in that phase (thx to olivia) and the rest of the greens and red can be obliterated easily mostly by ike IMG_6075.JPG