1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

News 20th July - FEH Channel 7

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Rubi, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Rubi

Rubi Moderator Staff Member

FEH Channel POGGERS

LINK TO ENGLISH LIVESTREAM:

LINK TO JAPANESE LIVESTREAM:
    youtu.be/ScwPZ4zvgxQ

0. New awakening banner with Maribelle, Libra, Sumia and Olivia. But you already know this if u logged in.

1. Walhart GHB (29th July)
    - Chill def/grani shield fodder.

2. Grand Conquest (1st August)
    - VG-like Ranking, more feather rewards.
    - Starting Score now varies depending on Areas (lower area control has higher score)

3. Daily 15 Banners (2nd August)
    - each lasts for 24 hours. They're all old banners of pre-Ayra BST boost units. Take your free pull and go.

4. Daily Reward Maps (4 of the Top 40 Heroes during A Hero Rises) starting Aug 2 for 10 days (20 Orbs), Log-In Bonus, Celebration Quests.

5. Tempest Trials + (14th August)
    - Masked Marth, Tobin, Clive, BK, Arden and Joshua will be back

6 . Arena fuck-ups Changes (14th August)
    - +3 points for each enemy defeated with Bonus Hero, for a total of +60 pts if your bonus hero soloed 20 enemies (4 enemy units x 5 matches).
    - New Tier Added, Great Summoner aka Tier 21. FEH get crown if you do.

[​IMG]

7. Forging Bonds (23rd July)
    - kill enemies for new banner units to show your "love" and gain badges, feathers and accessories. Units not required.
    - 3 Difficulties (Stamina 15 each); gain Friendship points. Gain rewards with more friendship points.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018
    Evan likes this.
  2. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Cyl hopefully

3. Rubi

There's not going to be anything about CYL. It's been confirmed.

4. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Bummer. I was trying to catch bits of the stream while I was working but I missed most of it. I’ll hve to rewatch it later

5. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

you didn't miss much considering half the time was spent talking abt ORBSS. because orbs need to be handed out to cover the lack of content. Also, more shitty arena changes.

6. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

What shitty arena changes? :eek:

7. xchan

xchan Active Member

Tier 20.5 and extra points for killing with your bonus hero.
    They are basically enforcing the P2W aspect of arena.

8. xchan

xchan Active Member

I dont see it that way. We got plenty of new content. Surprise TT, new game mode and reward maps + daily banners, new GHB, new heroes, new refines, changes to GC, changes to arena, etc.
    I dont feel like they were only talking about orbs. But I cant complain about that. Free orbs are always welcome.

9. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Tier 20.5? What's that?
    I don't think it's that hard to kill with your bonus unit. Even Sharena stands a chance against +10 merged armoreds with the stat boost to bonus units.

10. Locky

Sure, good luck fighting Grima and Hector, Sharena!

Edit: I ran it through the calculator, in addition to the arena bonus buffs, Sharena requires Summer support, S ally support, 3 legendary hectors supplying attack buffs, Close def 3 seal, and 2 drive atk buffs to tank and defeat a single +10 Grima using meta breath/bold fighter/QR and survive with 18 HP. Miss out any one of those, and Sharena will die. I hope you can supply all that to her.

Oh, and its +3 points per kill. Sharena still has 3 more enemies to defeat for 9 more points, I hope that 18HP is enough to survive 3 more +10 armors. I hope you can keep up this Sharena solos for 5 arena matches for extra 60pts.

Remember, arena defense is not affected by this update, and there's room for people to specifically build their defense to fuck over whichever askr trio is on bonus rotation.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  11. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

lmao, well that's true shit then. I thought it would at least cap at 1 kill per battle or something, so the bonus unit can pick an "easy" target and be done. Sharena obviously can not fight greens well. So that's for people who +10 every new released unit.

12. Rubi

You can make the job easier by softening / debuffing the enemies first, then let the bonus unit kill steal.

This is actually IS's plot to make daggers meta :cool:

Evan likes this.
  13. Locky

I hope you meant softening purely by debuffs, because WoM still exists on def teams.

14. xchan

xchan Active Member

This is a really bad change and I don't see why isn't talked about more. It encourages even more to wait and only play the last hour. It was not out of the ordinary to start the last round with the fewest grounds and still end it winning. This will just make it easier.

Where was that announced? The showcase used the Askr trio to do the killings not the new units. The featured units didn't seem to be required at all.

15. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Tbh, I’m not a huge fan of grand conquest. Not sure how all of you feel. For me, it’s just too long and too much going on to make a whole team of 20 units that all work together and compliment each other. Perhaps it’s more like the real fire emblem games, but then again the rewards just aren’t that significant.

16. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Building one (or a couple of) 20 man team(s) is the most fun part of the mode, you can also use your friend's leaders in those teams or start it with an empty teamslot to get random units of similar strength of the difficulty you pick...

What makes the mode shitty is that it discriminates against people from some timezones and you're thrown together in a random team with other random people.
    If most of them are stupid/noobs or come from the wrong timezones your individual gameplay doesn't matter, you can't win alone vs 2 other teams who might have more players who know how the mode works or come all from timezones where people have time to play in the last rounds of each battle.

The change now will make individual gameplay matter a bit more but (from what I understand/assume) it also seems to deepen the timezone issue. Now players with timezones similar to Japan not only have higher chances of winning the battles but also gain more individual rewards.

Same with VG btw but that mode doesn't compare in effort/rewards to GC, so people care even less.

Evan likes this.
  17. Locky

Gotcha, and made the edit. Thanks

18. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

Wow, no new modes....just more orbs...
    Fucked up the arena, now I can't use my favorite hubbies in arena without using mainly bonus units every single time I go in...
    Another boring auto-battle mode with storyline support conversations (which is cool, I guess?)
    But mainly, more orbs to compensate for how disheartening this Feh Channel was.
    And what has those orbs gotten me?
    A pity breaker Tailtiu, and a -atk Legendary Lyn.
    Ohoho, Performing Shigure is going to be so good when I get him.

19. xchan

xchan Active Member

Forging bondes is a new mode...

20. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    What a disappointing feh channel. I’ll be playing Pokémon Go until they finally give us the choose your legends. How long has it been now?