1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

News 15th November Livestream Broadcast Info and Datamine

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:25 PM.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

15th November Livestream Info

1. Staff skill buffs to all staffs (trying to get screenshot)
    • FEAR+ (MORE RANGE, SMOKE EFFECT) AND PHYSIC+ (MORE HP HEALED)
    • ABSORB+
    • SLOW+
    • GRAVITY+
    • PAIN+
    • PANIC+
    • CANDLELIGHT+
    • PHYSIC+
    • RECOVER+
    • MARTYR+
    • REHABILITATE+

[​IMG]
    2. Skill countdown update.

3. Increased capacity by 100

4. Paralogue and story map stamina has been reduced to, at most, 10.

[​IMG]
    I CAN UPGRADE HAUTECLERE ok nobody cares but me.
    Siegmund gets guaranteed follow-up on foe that can counter at > 90% hp as shown in preview.

Also old prf weapons being upgraded to enhanced versions
    [​IMG]
    SELIPH CAN BE A GOOD UNIT. ok nobody cares too since his dad is hotter. Also Julia is now literally Deidre's clone.

[​IMG]
    Them useless weapons barely anyone use are getting the upgrade too.

5. Weapon refinery, can upgrade weapon skills to get customized effect. Costs new materials, namely Arena medals and refining stones, obtainable through arena.

PRFs get unique skills, requires divine dew, and any "+" weapons >>>> Killing weapons can be turned into slaying weapons, as well as several other weapons turning into new or stronger weapons.

[​IMG]

6. Hero fest @ 8%, rehashing extremely desirable units, including some seasonal units. Non-focus 5 star heroes will be set to 0%, meaning no "pity breakers"

Fjorm is the new unit who joins you and for free at 5* if you complete new chapter map 1. Looks to be Ice (Askr) feat. Fjorm vs. Fire (Emblian) feat. Surtr.

15th November Datamine Info

[​IMG]
    New Heroes from FE7 (Dorcas), FE8 (Joshua and Lute), and FE9 (Mia). The banner is literally called Farfetched Heroes. IS knows WTF.

Dorcas: 162 (boosted) Joshua: 164 (boosted) Lute: 151 (boosted) Mia: 163 (boosted)

Lvl 1 neutral stats here :
    [​IMG]

Skillsets below (Dorcas is god tier fodder my boys)

[​IMG]

Boosted BST and prf weapons for everyone! Even if you're a plot irrelevant minor character because memes.

Events are below:
    • Michalis GHB Rerun - 26th Nov* (tentative)
    • Takumi and Hinoka BHB
    • Alfonse Quests (ROFLMAO no more excuse to leave him at 2*)
    • New Tempest Trials - 20th Nov
    Do tell me if I've missed anything important.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7d1g74/feh_channel_megathread_nov_14_2017_all_of/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/OrderOfHeroes/comments/7d0s8c/feh_datamine_november_14_2017/

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:41 PM
    Evan, Mukimpo, tautet and 4 others like this.
  2. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Active Member

Friend ID:
    The spear girl. Fjorn or something wasn’t included

3. xchan

xchan Active Member

The formating is a bit weird.

Units in the new Legendary Fest:

Red:

• Ike
    • Celica
    • Ayra
    Blue:

• Spring Caeda
    • Spring Xander
    • Fjorm
    Green:

• Deirdre
    • Spring Camilla
    • Hector
    Colorless:

• Genny
    • Bridelia
    • CYL Lyn

This is a great event for people that are missing on more than one unit of each color. Otherwise, normal HF have better % to get the focused units. If this is going to become the trend with HF, I'm happy to skip them from now on.

Evan and Mukimpo like this.
  4. Korban Dioxide

Korban Dioxide Member

Friend ID:
    Thanks for the quick update post Locky!

And when did they say Fjorm comes out?

5. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    47CD78C6-A8F3-47C2-99C6-84AC985C491F.png
    Full art of Fjorn (I Guess)
    This video will link down the new unit’s skills for the Farfetched Banner.

Story Book II Trailer:

She comes out after you complete a Map in Story Book II. You’ll be able to summon her at 5 star after completing it.

6. xchan

xchan Active Member

Wait, does this mean that the Legendary Fest might be the new banner after Halloween expires instead of the seasonal one?

7. Locky

it could be, xchan, but nothing's concrete in terms of dates yet.

8. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Active Member

Friend ID:
    Now here’s a question, what do the weapons do

9. Gaodzilla

Gaodzilla Active Member

Friend ID:
    Okay never mind, now for my evaluation of the units.

Lute look strong, Lute looks cute. She gets Speed Ploy on her weapon, which is quite nice. She has some pretty good speed, so that’s some doubling potential, and has a nice color. Honestly, besides being a Debuff Machine, she can put out some of her own damage, as seen in the video. 4/5

Mai is Ayra. She has Ayra’s Blade passive on her A Slot, and Wo Dao on her weapon, along with +3 Attack. Quite loaded in my opinion. This could very well be the new unit that completely fucks over Ryoma, Ike, Ayra, and Lucina, but it just looks like another sword. I mean it’s nice, but we already have enough. 4.3/5

Dorcas has a funny name. He is pretty much an infantry Hector, lacking in Def and HP by small margins, and loses his ability to get Armor buffs in exchange for 1 more space of movement. I will say it is 3.9/5. Some people might be shocked, but let me state my claim. The reason why Hector is good is because of his A Slot and his weapon, which has QR 2. Now what makes his good is that he already has the stats that he doesn’t need something like Fury to buff then, since he already has those stats to use, and now he doesn’t need the B Slot for QR and can take Vantage instead. Now with Dorcas, he has DC on his weapon, which does give him the ability to have Fury, by he can’t take Vantage, one of the prime reasons you take Hector, so that you can double, and then counterattack. Fierce STance is nice, and I’ll give you that, but is it really that useful when he can rise it after taking hits, which will soon end up killing him from like a Dire Thunder double? No it won’t. He’s not a bad unit, but he’s about Effie level of competitiveness IMO.

Fjorn is the new character. I don’t know what she does, but she has high Res, with Slightly below average Attack for legendary weapon wielders. She has Attack/Res bond though to save that, and has some other things to help. 4/5

That’s it, and that’s all. I would really enjoy 2 likes for 100 likes.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 8:54 PM
    KyleTron and Rayney_ like this.
  10. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    Weapons can possibly change arena. Weapons like Killer Edge can be into Slaying Edge, which is more powerful. It is kinda like switching an Iron Sword to a Silver Sword. Some weapons can change stats depending on what you want (EX. You can either update a weapon to +4res or +def). Some can even give special effects, like Emphraims follow up attack if you upgrade his lance.

11. Locky

12. xchan

xchan Active Member

Non Legendary Weapons that can be evolved:
    - Killing Edge+ to Slaying Edge+
    - Killing Lance+ to Slaying Lance+
    - Killing Axe+ to Slaying Axe+
    - Killing Bow+ to Slaying Bow+
    - Armorslayer+ to Armorsmasher+
    - Heavy Spear+ to Slaying Spear+
    - Hammer+ to Slaying Hammer+
    - Assassin's Bow+ to Guard Bow+
    - Raudrwolf+ to Keen Raudrwolf+
    - Blarwolf+ to Keen Blarwolf+
    - Gronnwolf+ to Keen Gronnwolf+
    - Candlelight to Candlelight+

Non Legendary Weapons that can be upgraded:
    - Silver Sword+
    - Silver Lance+
    - Silver Axe+
    - Silver Bow+
    - Silver Dagger+
    - Bolganone+
    - Fenrir+
    - Thoron+
    - Rexcalibur+
    - Slaying Edge+
    - Slaying Lance+
    - Slaying Axe+
    - Slaying Bow+
    - Wo Dao+
    - Armorsmasher+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Slaying Spear+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Slaying Hammer+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Zanbato+
    - Ridersbane+
    - Guard Bow+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Smoke Dagger+
    - Rogue Dagger+
    - Keen Raudrwolf+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Keen Blarwolf+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Keen Groonwolf+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Flametongue+
    - Lighting Breath+
    - Light Breath+
    - Dark Breath+
    - Absorb+
    - Fear+
    - Slow+
    - Gravity+
    - Pain+
    - Panic+
    - Candlelight+ (New evolved weapon)
    - Legion's Axe+
    - Clarisse's Bow+
    - Berkut's Lance+
    - Carrot Lance+
    - Carrot Axe+
    - Blue Egg+
    - Green Egg+
    - First Bite+
    - Cupid Arrow+
    - Blessed Bouquet+
    - Deft Harpoon+
    - Melon Crusher+
    - Refreshing Bolt+
    - Seashell+
    - Lilith Floatie+
    - Tomato Tome+
    - Sealife Tome+
    - Hibiscus Tome+
    - Dancer's Fan+
    - Dancer's Core+
    - Dancer's Ring+
    - Monstrous Bow+
    - Spectral Tome+

To sum it up, it looks like all the non legendary weapons in the game will get a buff (either by evolving or upgrading) except for the blade tomes, the owl tomes, the brave weapons, the firesweep weapons, gem weapons and the tribal daggers (Poison and Kitty Paddle). Am I forgetting anything?

Edit: Did you copy my reddit post about the new units skills?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 12:35 AM
  13. XinYuanZhen

XinYuanZhen Member

Friend ID:
    Here are my personal opinion on the units. I won’t be covering on Joshua, since I don’t know his skills yet. However, he seems to be very evenly stated, all around 30, except for his HP. Since he will be a Tempest Triels reward, his IVs won’t change, unfortunately. He seems to do well in the speed out of all the stats.
    D0DAB460-6AFF-4C3D-AA4A-F6A1532D6168.jpeg

Lute:
    Lute is literally a Blue Sanaki, but with lower attack, Better speed, and similar resistance. Judging from her stats, best IVs for this unit would be Atk/Spd/Res. ATK so she can do more damage, Spd if you were keep her Tome, and Res for more cover on magic attacks.

Weirding Tome is a good weapon, for it gives her +3 speed. It also allows units with with lower res to suffer Spd-5. This can be really helpful if you have a Res+ Lute, for it will allow Lute to have a greater chance at doubling units, while also having the chance of receiving less damage.

Rally Atk/Res is also a good skill if she would to boost others. I can’t really say must when it comes to support skills.

HP/Res2 is a “Meh” skill. A person can easily replace the skill for something else, like Warding Blow. HP isn’t a big deal for me.

Res Ploy 3 is a very unique skill. This skill can be great against units with poor resistance. The skill can also help give out more damage towards other mages, as long as there res isn’t higher than Lutes.
    91054FF8-B2AB-4507-8971-983069DA8893.png

Mia:
    Mia is honestly a Hana 2.0/Arya with less attack. Her defense and resistance arnt completely bad, considering that Mia seems to be a highly offensive unit. Best IVs for her should be Atk/Spd. ATK would help boost her attack since it is decent, and her speed is her strongpoint, so a IV+ in that is good.

Resolute Blade is literally a Wo Dao+ that gives the unit +3 more attack. This is also a really good weapon for her, for it can boost her attacks on units. A Brave Sword can also work, since she could mostly make quad attacks with her speed.

Luna is a decent skill for Mia, since it will further enhance her damage on enemy units. However, there are better specials for Mia if someone were to spend expensive skills on her.

Flashing Blade 3 is a great skill for Mia, considering that is is solely dependent on her speed. The skill allows her countdown to go down by 1 if her speed is higher than an enemy unit. She already has a enormous amount of speed, so the change of her Special Trigger going down is high.

For Vantage 3, hopefully Mia will be able to be a Vantage 3 fodder at 4 star if she comes in that variation. I wouldn’t really use this skill on her, considering that she doesn’t exactly have the best defense or resistance. However, her low HP combined with her defense/resistance would be able to activate Vantage 3’s effect quickly.

64A5561E-8FE5-4E66-8AB8-2990A9AB9D1F.png

Dorcas:
    Dorcas HP is very large for starters. His defense and Attack are both the same. He lacks in speed and resistance, so it would be best to keep him away from mages. His lack of speed will make out because of his defense. His IV+ should be Defence and Attack. So far, he seems to be Build for counter attacks.

Stout Tomahawk is a amazing weapon. He gains the ability to counter attack, even when against a bow or mage unit. It would be best to keep him away from mages. He might struggle with Bow Lyn because he has low speed, and he won’t be able to counter. He’ll have to survive from his defense when going against her.

Draconic Aura boosts his attack by 30%. I feel like this skill can be replaced by something better.

Fierce Stance 3 allows Dorcas’s attack to rise to 6+ when attacked by units. His defence is the same as his attack, so even a Death Blow can work out. This combination with Quick Riposte can help counter units.

Quick Riposte allows Dorcas to counter if his HP is over 70%. This skill can be good If he is going against a unit that can double, considering his defense is fairly well, and Fierce Stance 3 can help damage the enemy unit.

Infantry Pulse 3 can be really helpful, because Dorcas has a lot of HP. Thanks to his HP, he has the chance of lowering his Special Trigger. However, that is only if the enemy unit is infantry.

19F500A4-5165-49C5-830A-8EC52CA26C21.png

14. xchan

xchan Active Member

**Dorcas - Axe Infantry**

Weapon: Stout Tomahawk

Assist:

Special: Draconic Aura

A Skill: Fierce Stance

B Skill: Quick Riposte

C Skill: Infantry Pulse

**Mia - Sword Infantry**

Weapon: Resolute Blade

Assist:

Special: Luna

A Skill: Flashing Blade

B Skill: ~~Desperation~~ Vantage

C Skill: Fortify Def

**Lute - Blue tome Infantry**

Weapon: Weirding Tome

Assist: Rally Atk/Res

Special:

A Skill: HP/Res

B Skill:

C Skill: ~~Def Ploy 3~~ Res Ploy 3

**Joshua - Sword Infantry**

Weapon: Audhulma

Assist:

Special: Moonbow

A Skill: Close Defense

B Skill: ~~Desperation~~ Windsweep

C Skill: Speed Smoke

15. tautet

tautet Active Member

Friend ID:
  16. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Hix but i have spent all my orbs on halloween banner T-T bye hero fest

17. Thorfinn

Thorfinn New Member

Hi newbie here, just wanna ask if those new heroes will be relevant on the current content? Thanks

18. Rayney_

Rayney_ Active Member

Seeing deathly dagger as one of the weapons specially listed as upgradable with Divine Dew makes me happy to have pulled Jaffar.

19. Mukimpo

Mukimpo Active Member

Omggg so tempting!!! But i thought fjorn is guaranteed?

20. Locky

I will say they are useful, come with good skills and require minimal skill inheritance, but nothing game-breaking. I will classify them as "nice to have" but not necessary.

She is guaranteed, and summonable. Think of it like getting bowlyn for free, and then still pulling the CYL banner.

Mukimpo likes this.