1. Post a guide TODAY and enter our monthly Guide Contest for a chance to win $15!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for active, experienced players to help contribute and grow this site.

If your interested send NeoCHI a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

News 10th October Update

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Locky, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

Unit Stats
    [​IMG]

Tempest Infographic
    [​IMG]

Arena Bonus
    [​IMG]

Abyssal GHB maps for the 1st 7 daily GHBs are in, starting with Narcian

Refines

1. Lon'Qu: Solitary Blade: -1 CD and LnD3 refine (Basilikos copy but sword)

2. Tana: Vidofnir: If foe initiates combat and uses sword, lance, axe, or dragonstone, grants Def/Res+7 during combat. If unit is within 2 spaces of an infantry or armored ally, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.

3. Innes: Nidhogg: Effective against flying foes. During combat, boosts unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res by number of adjacent allies × 2. Magic and dragon foes cannot counterattack.

Lite Version
    • Graphics and sound quality will decrease, but the overall size will decrease by 75%.
    • Currently, the app size will reduce from 1,224.6 MB to 277.7 MB.
    • New users can choose to download the Lite version of the game when they start it.
    • Existing users can download the Lite version of the game by choosing "Clear Cache" on the Main Menu screen and then redownloading the files.

Evan, tautet and MitsuBlue23 like this.
  2. syuri

syuri Member

locky, do you know if i use clear cache, should i need to login again? or it still recognized my account and i just need to redownload the data?
    its just that i forget my password for nintendo account.. and i don't want to take risk by clear cache if it require to login again.
    thanks

3. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

You will need to login again, so don't clear cache and download lite if you don't remember your password.

syuri likes this.
  4. deathspadeii

deathspadeii Moderator+ Staff Member

Wow, Niles is overpowered.
    And Dorcas...just...go put on a shirt, please. You know you're fodder for my Cherche anyway.

5. OPhelia

OPhelia Active Member

Pretty sure I reseted my Nintendo account password once... so why not do that? I think you just need to know e-mail associated to account and solve a no-bot-puzzle or something. It's been a while.

syuri likes this.
  6. syuri

syuri Member

oh yes, i remembered the linked e-mail..
    thanks for the info

7. Evan

Evan Active Member

Friend ID:
    Damn! I didn’t expect Dorcas as tempest trial cuz I haven’t been keeping up for awhile. I just pulled a Myrhh, which is awesome because I could never get her when they first released her