1. Try your best to use the new hero BBcode!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help forming teams again

Discussion in 'Team Help' started by Ophelia, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

So this is my updated hero list of heroes I thought about using at one point but I'm still bad at deciding for final teams and anxious about my first decisions regarding skill inheritance, what units to 5star or merge. Leveled up some cavalry and fliers but dunno if that's enough to form the teams.

What good teams can I make for arena defense and offense?
    What would be my best bet on doing lunatic zephiel?
    Which heroes should I 5star (have 40k feathers)?
    Should I merge those young tikis (stat twins)?
    Do you see some heroes I should get rid off for skill inheritance?

IMG_20170615_175639.jpg IMG_20170615_175730.jpg IMG_20170615_175825.jpg

2. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

No help yet :(
    Lemme add 5star stats:
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130422.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130445.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130513.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130537.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130604.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130629.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130650.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130801.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130829.png
    QuickScreencapture_20170616-130852.png

3. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Active Member

Friend ID:
    I prefer a balanced team, one of each color and an extra.

Also make sure to find good solid builds for each of these and work to get them the best skills.

Green: Minerva is your best so probably stick with her. Upgrade your Nino to swap in, depending on the situation, but Minerva should be your everyday green.
    Blue: For now, Robin should serve you better than Abel. Upgrade Camus to fill in your blue spot.
    Red: Lucina is your best bet for now, develop Xander cause he is like Ike on a horse... very good unit
    Extra: this should be situational. Your best healer is Clarine or Azama. Use Oliva for dance. Or put a bonus hero in this slot for arena offense. Tempest trial use your healer.

4* to develop into 5* = Xander, Camus, Nino, Effie, Michalis (in this order)

Team 2: Horse Emblem
    Xander, Camus, Cecilia, Clarine
    or
    Xander, Cecilia, Ursula, Leo (the three mages with bladetomes... this will be very costly)

Ophelia likes this.
  4. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Do you think it would make sense to take Wrys' Rehab, Heavenly Light and Live to Serve and put it on Azama? I really like Azama's def and Wrys' skills...
    I tried the cavalry mage comp once, seemed incredibly weak - I guess by 'being costly' you mean I need to change most of their skills and 5 star them to make it work eventually?

5. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Active Member

Friend ID:
    in answer to the horse team, yes they will need to all be 5* and all have their skills cahnged.

do you have extra wrys? Any healer you use should have rehabilitate for assist and I like Azama's pain attack the most, since even against higher defense, it will always do at least 10 damage. I use Miracle for the special slot, since it will allow your healer to take a good hit and still live.

6. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Only a 1star and a 3star lvl1 Wrys... guess I need to level them up until they can learn the skills I want and farm SP with Azama to transfer them? I don't really know how it works, I've never done it. Can I chose upper tier skills right away or do I need to fulfill the requirements every time?

7. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Active Member

Friend ID:
    you will need to inherit the whole tree to get the highest level skill.

for example if you wish to have Azama inherit Wrys' "Live to Serve 3", then you will need to level up Wrys to 5*, and THEN use inherit skill, put Azama in the recieve slot and Wrys in the give slot, then inherit live to serve 1, 2 and 3. Now raising wrys to 5* is a silly waste of feathers, so raise up on of your spare wrys to 4*, then have Azama inherit Rehabilitate, live to serve 1 and live to serve 2. Note, you can only inherit 3 skills from 1 unit.

Azama may be one of the last unit you use inherit on, though since you have better units to give skills to

check out this page, and their whole site
    https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Minerva/Builds

8. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

So you're saying I should focus on making a build around my Minerva and optimize her first?

9. Locky

Locky Moderator Staff Member

that would be a good idea, Minerva's easily your best green unit.

Ophelia likes this.
  10. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Alright, so I'm afraid to waste units that would be wiser to keep for later on so I'll list what I plan to do to Minerva according to the above posted guide (http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Minerva/Builds), please tell me if something sounds dumb.

I have a couple of Pallas to easily give Moonbow

I have 2 Shannas, 1 will give Desperation 3 (luckily only needs to be 4* for this)

Reposition can come from Selena (have her 4×)

For Threaten Def 3 I would need to use either Peri or Michaelis who can give it at 4*, I only have those one time and wished I could keep them both - is one more obviously fodder than the other? Or could I instead give Threaten Atk 3 from Hawkeye or Threaten Spd 3 from Selena which I both have multiple times?

And final question: Do I need to farm a lot of SP on Minerva?

11. Locky

I think Draconica Aura is stronger in spite of the higher CD. Its just a personal preference. I do not know of your "draconica aura fodder" availability, but Moonbow is okay. Peri is more "obviously fodder" than Michalis, as she has far more competition for her role than he does IMO. If you want to give something else, threaten spd is good to boost minerva's odds of doubling even fast enemies.

12. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I would have a couple of Corrin F to give away Draconic Aura, but I guess I'll stick to Moonbow for now because of the CD. I might try it out another time though when my account is more progressed.

I kinda like the Threaten Speed idea since it doubles offensively and defensively (also thinking about the other units on team that can profit of debuffed enemies).

But isn't the combination of Threaten Def and Moonbow what makes this build a thing (piercing through probably any def)?

BTW I also have a couple of Lon'qu who can give Vantage 3 at 4*... is that something to consider instead of Desperation 3?

13. Locky

there's no absolute answer between choosing threaten speed vs defense. it really boils down to your personal preference. Unless you are building a defensive, enemy-phase Minerva, desperation is usually better than vantage.

14. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I'll share my progress:

IMG_20170622_093047.jpg
    Azama will get Miracle as Special and probably Fury on A

IMG_20170622_093704.jpg
    Least progress (so hard to get SP with her role) but will get:
    A - Fury
    Special - Sacred Cowl
    Weapon: Killing Edge
    (I really just need her to be more survivable in this team)

IMG_20170622_093613.jpg
    "Almost" done, will get Reposition assist skill.

IMG_20170622_093119.jpg
    He's super fun to play but I'm not sure about his Assist Skill, actually I don't think he ever needs one? And is there a better option for Bonfire?

I know that healer+dancer is not recommended, but it's my style for now and working really well for me :cool:

Now I have 2 questions:

1.) Should I 5* Azama and Olivia or put those feathers on Xander and Camus for my future Cavalry team? (already have all 4 cavalry buffs available to inherit or use on original units)

2.) I have a HP+ Sacred Seal, should I give it to someone from my current mains?

15. Epic Fail

Epic Fail Active Member

Friend ID:
    1. Never spend feathers to 5* a healer. Just don't. I LOVE healers, but eventually you will draw a 5* healer. Leave Azama at 4*
    2. Azama should not be given Fury. it is a waste, since a healers role is to heal and losing 6hp per turn attacked will really put a damper on that. Give him HP+ in the A slot
    3. Olivia - triangle adept is a much better skill for her than Fury, since it helps her against Hector. I put sacred Cowl on my Olivia from Gamewith's recommendation, and it has NEVER been used. A complete waste of SP. Her dances don't count against the skill cooldown, so she would have to attack twice before she gets the protection.
    4. Robin - an assist is always helpful.
    5. Use the feather on Xander or Camus for sure

Ophelia likes this.